or, as I lovingly refer to them,
in my head
must be acknowledged.
One of the several things
I learned yesterday
during my epic meltdown.
They can no longer
by loud music
or by me telling myself
that they aren’t there…
My need for peace
must be placed first
in my sights.
So after acknowledging,
I made some decisions…
My Peace equals (in no particular order):
1. STUFF – living minimal with
certainly no reminders of the dead-
all of them – packing those up –
to be visited later when stronger.
They’re in my memory. That’s enough.
2. Family – always have my back.
I will forever love you all. ❤️
3. PEOPLE – accept only the best,
ditch the rest. Not everyone is
kind-hearted regardless of what they
say. Actions speak loudly.
4. ME – give myself a break.
I’m allowed a moment, a day,
even a week of weakness.
Whatever it takes to make it
out alive and a better person.
5. TRUE FRIENDS – show gratitude
often. Without you all I might have
given in already. To you I owe
my life. Thank you ❤️
6. WRITE – get it out. People can
read or not read.
7. G-D – my ever-present help in
good times and bad. The still, small
voice that I must not silence.
8. MUSIC – listen always but not to
silence the voice within, only to
Sounds like a preliminary plan
rolling with it…