Today’s wisdom from my little desktop calendar…
Who do I surround myself with?
Do they reflect how much I love myself?
I must say that in the last 12 months I have come to know
– who I can call when I am crying
– who I can count on to sit on the bench with me,
– who loves me unconditionally
– who will tell me the brutal truth – call me out on it even,
– who I consider to be in the “Once was” category: Those I hung out with regularly but stopped calling because they couldn’t deal with my pain (it’s okay, I don’t take it personally).
– and who is in my life (and on my social media feeds) purely for amusement.
The top four is a very short list, and that’s okay with me.
To answer the question Do they reflect how much I love myself?
A big, fat, Y E S to the people in my top four categories! They all know that I would do exactly the same for them…
It takes a lot to enter my inner circle…
You know who you are and I love you!
❤️ XO Lisa
0 comments on “Musings More Gratitude II”